• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Nic- Nac from SULTANAHMET ISTANBUL (Turkey) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nic- Nac from SULTANAHMET ISTANBUL (Turkey) ?

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $111

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I can assure you it did not come from Dolla Sargent's $2.99 bulk bin :hand:

This is fer sale and some of the towers sticking up appear to have been hit with a Sidewinder missile :suspicious: as some are cock-eyed and one or more seem to have snapped off then refastened.

It's from Turkey and maybe ISTANBUL rings a bell? And I SURE wish I would have used a different term then "ring and bell" as "biggin" me wife thought I said something about brunch being ready er sumpthin as I mumbled "ring bell"....sigh :wacko: On top of mentioning to her the word "Turkey" has her almost foaming at the mouth!!! :hungry:

I am pricing this to MOO, I mean MOVE as this bit#^& IS READY FER FEED again!! I really need to get some things SOLD on here as she seems to be eating the laminate off the counters as she is SO hungry!! I think it's the heat? :doh:

Anyways....it's up fer sale at $111 and if you live to fer from Atlanter I will ship it VERY carefully for $6 extra.

Pictures:
027-jpg.1679041

030-jpg.1679042

031-jpg.1679044

032-jpg.1679045

033-jpg.1679046

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom