Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Noveske Recon 16" and Nightforce 4-16 ATACR - like new

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4000

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 16" Noveske Recon in FDE. Fired maybe 30 rounds and it's still unmolested from the factory. Nothing replaced, taken apart.....bone stock factory rifle.
Nightforce 4-16 ATACR also in like new condition.

I have the boxes and documents for both items including the scorpion sucker but the dad hat is mine. Sorry pal!

Not going to negotiate a whole bunch on this. Either you want it or you don't. I absolutely have no problem owning it but, you know how it is. I saw something shiny.....

Pictures:
noveske 1.jpg
noveske 2.jpg
Noveske 3.jpg
Noveske 4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello, I'm looking to get a Noveske, was wanting shorter barrel. I have a Geissele 14.5 in ODG on this listing. Shot a couple of mags through it sitting in the Trijicon. I have 3900 in the set up. If you are interested in doing some trading give me a call. Thanks Bert 678 316 3932

Hello, I'm looking to get a Noveske, was wanting shorter barrel. I have a Geissele 14.5 in ODG on this listing. Shot a couple of mags through it sitting in the Trijicon. I have 3900 in the set up. If you are interested in doing some trading give me a call. Thanks Bert 678 316 3932
Sounds like a neat gun, Bert, but I just struck a deal with really funny member on here who’s trying the ‘ol “yeah…. I sold my car. Can you drive to me?” routine.

I kid.. he’s a really solid guy but the gun is spoken for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom