• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS ONLY -- NIB -- Low Threshold Shower Base (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ONLY -- NIB -- Low Threshold Shower Base (White)

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

DreamLine SlimLine 36-in W x 60-in L with Left Drain Single Threshold Rectangle Shower Base (White)

I bought this shower base from Lowes one year ago. I was planning to install a low threshold shower in our master bathroom. It is still in the original box.
Lowes price now is $649. Has gone up $200 since I bought it. See Lowes link at bottom of ad.
I will sell it for $300 to get it out of my way.

I also have porcelain tile for sale in another listing.

My health went south and I had to abandon the project. I am now having a reputable company build one for us but they can only use their products because of warranty issues. This is a custom build and not one of those swap out deals you see on commercials. No current bath or shower in this location.

For this price, you will need to come to me to pick it up. I only use PM to communicate, NOT text or calls until deal is made.
Thanks for looking.
Jim

Item #468830 Model #DLT-1136601
https://www.lowes.com/pd/DreamLine-...ase-36-in-W-x-60-in-L-with-Left-Drain/4573410

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom