Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Only today. 10.5 ar pistol

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000.00 cash

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just today guys cash money this is because medicare screwed me up and the usps screwed another check up and I have to have insulin. I cannot ride I have a clot behind my knee that now has kicked a small one to my lung so you will have to come to me to pick up sorry but if this goes it goes if it don't then it comes down by the end of the day. The lower is psa all the insides are upgraded the upper is stainless. 223 wylde with 1in7 twist nickel boron bolt to much to list its got less than 150 rounds thru it. Vortex 1-6 strike eagle. 11 magpul pmags 10 are new 17 ets mags that run fine 16 of them are new all loaded with m855 5.56 green tip plus another 75 rounds. I am about an hour north of Atlanta so be it. Has kak brace.

Pictures:
20240314_172541.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Magpul buis also its got all the stuff this is mine not something I am flipping because I am bored I need cash today is the only reason it's here. I am not happy about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom