46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Package deal 2 off shore fishing PDL kayaks

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Seeing if there is any interest in my kayaks. I recently got a new toy hauler camper and tried to put in my kayaks to the back and there is no way either one will fit so thinking about selling everything I have for them and going inflatable.

Big package deal on my two Old Town kayaks. All together they have not been in the water 10 times and are as brand new. Been sitting on a trailer that will come with them under cover under the back deck of the house. All the seats, PDL drives and everything else has always been stored indoors and is in perfect condition. The predator has a new Hummingbird Helix side scan that will come with it. A short list of extras that will go with them as well…
Two sets of kayak carts with sand tires( like $250 each if I remember right)
Two carbon fiber paddles
Two life jackets
I tractor supply trailer that has bunks set up for hauling both kayaks

I am sure I got more to go with them and can send more pics. Only selling cause they will not fit into my new camper.

If ya got any questions please ask.
Got it on Facebook marketplace but had nothing but scammers so far wasting my time.
Thanks ODT!!
IMG_1318.jpeg

Pictures:
IMG_1320.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg
IMG_1322.jpeg
IMG_1319.jpeg
IMG_1324.jpeg
IMG_1325.jpeg
IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1323.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom