Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Palmetto State Armory KS-47 Rifle w/ Upgrades

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: License number or CCW Number, address, phone number.

Item Description: I am selling my PSA Gen 1 KS-47 Rifle. It is a good rifle and has several upgrades to improve performance. I built it for a hog hunt. The following will list a few features and upgrades. NOTE: The optic and American Defense optic mount are not included. I will need an additional $450 for them if you want them because they are brand new.

> Upper and Lower Receivers have been cerekoted Magpul FDE
> The bolt carrier has been micro-click coated.
> 45 degree offset sites. I can replace them with Magpul MBUS sites if not purchasing the optic.
> PSA EPT Enhanced Trigger. Due to the hard primers on Wolf ammo, the light 3lbs trigger spring will cause light primer strikes, so the trigger weight is 7lbs.
> Magpul grip has been custom stippled.
> Magpul ACS-L Stock in FDE.
> MLOCK Anodized Slim 15" Rail.
> AAC 51T Suppressor Muzzle Device. I can change this out for a different one if needed.
> Upgraded Charging Handle
> Comes with 3 x 30round Magpul Magazines

The price is $600 without the optic and $1,050 with the optic.

NOTE: I will pay for the 4473 and Background Check at a gun store within 25 miles of zip code 30120 to ensure you are not a prohibited person.

Pictures:
PSAKS47.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom