Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Para Ordnance 1911 Hawg 9, 9mm 12+1

Zip Code: 30025

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 480.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Para Ordnance 1911 Hawg 9, double stack 9mm 12+1 with hard case, extra mag. and paperwork. must meet near me.

Pictures:
IMG_20231208_130604_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231208_130626_HDR~2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I just sent you a PM. If nobody else can make it tonight I’m in Covington I can do it tonight. I’ve looked at this gun since it’s been up for sale and keep playing with Messenger.

I just sent you a PM. If nobody else can make it tonight I’m in Covington I can do it tonight. I’ve looked at this gun since it’s been up for sale and keep playing with Messenger.
Wow. Kind of a punk move IMO since I said I would take it prior. Wouldn’t expect something like that from someone with your feedback. But whatever dude. Slash another positive contributor when you had all day to make a move like I did.

Wow. Kind of a punk move IMO since I said I would take it prior. Wouldn’t expect something like that from someone with your feedback. But whatever dude. Slash another positive contributor when you had all day to make a move like I did.
He said he needed to sell it by tonight. You didn’t give them a definite answer ain’t no punk move on me. You need to make your mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom