Reaction score
Item Name: FS PolyTech M14/S

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my Chinese PolyTech M14/S, which translates into a Chinese clone of the Springfield Armory M1A (M14). She comes with one Chinese 20 round blued magazine, vented upper handguard and a non-slotted flash suppressor. I bought her from a gentleman in used condition, opened her up when I got home and it looked like she had only a magazine, MAYBE 2 magazines run through her. In other words, she's seen very little use...so there's still that opportunity to install a USGI SA M14 bolt in her if so desired. I'm sorry, I do not know the round count or history of her. I sighted it in for around 75-80 years. She runs flawlessly with .308 Winchester ball ammo...which is all I had to shoot her with. $900 firm...she's worth every penny of that. Please, only GA residents that hold a valid GA Carry Permit that don't have a problem displaying it to me at our FTF. Thanks for reading through my ad here. Looking for that one confirmed "I'll take it."

Pictures:
img_0153-jpg.545935

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom