Hoschton, The Village at Deaton Creek, Hall County
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ported Slug Barrel For Remington 870 Shotgun

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $125 OBO

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have For Sale a 24”, Parkerized, 12 Gauge, Cantilever Rifled Slug Ported Barrel for a Remington 870 Shotgun. The barrel is used and in good shape with the normal handling marks, the bore is bright and the rifling is strong. This barrel will accommodate both 2 2/4” and 3” Slugs. As stated the barrel is ported to reduce recoil. This barrel is Made by Mossberg for the 870 Remington. I have not been able to find out a lot of information about this barrel and I have reason to believe it was made for police or military use. If you have any information on this particular barrel please feel free to add comments. I am asking $125 OBO for the barrel. The best way to contact me is via PM. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_5083.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg
IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I want one for my 870 just to keep from having to pay someone to drill and tap the scope mounts. I have an 870 express magnum, came as a deer/field combo. 28" field barrel with choke tubes, rifled barrel with iron sights. I like the idea that I can hunt just about anything in the US with this set up. But I would like to be able to add a scope for deer season. Wish I had the cash, I'd bite. GLWS.

I want one for my 870 just to keep from having to pay someone to drill and tap the scope mounts. I have an 870 express magnum, came as a deer/field combo. 28" field barrel with choke tubes, rifled barrel with iron sights. I like the idea that I can hunt just about anything in the US with this set up. But I would like to be able to add a scope for deer season. Wish I had the cash, I'd bite. GLWS.
It is a nice addition to an 870. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom