• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS "Vintage" 1988 NOS Cheater Competition. NIB! Never Installed (old...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS "Vintage" 1988 NOS Cheater Competition. NIB! Never Installed (old style cylinder)

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $120

Caliber: High HP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB, but 18 years old, this was the NOS Cheater Competition Nitrous kit from Super Shops (remember those?) in B'ham (Center Point), AL.

I purchased this new back in 88 or 89. I never installed it. The nitrous and oxygen solenoids were taken out of the package, and the box has the "Display" sticker. I think I even have the receipt!

Tank is still full, but the tank sticker does indicate that it's past expiration.

Now, someone that's still into cars told me that this system, due to it's age, has different fittings on the tank. Please consider this if purchasing. I do not know the details of the differences. This is taking up space in the garage and I just want it gone.

Can meet in Carnesville, Commerce, Cornelia, Clayton, etc. I work on-call and have to stay within a certain distance of Toccoa.

PM is best. If I'm at work it may be a few hours before I can get to a computer.

Pictures:
img_3487-jpg.1028489

img_3489-jpg.1028490

img_3491-jpg.1028491

img_3492-jpg.1028492

img_3488-jpg.1028493

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom