Reaction score
Item Name: FS Remington 700 30-06 Generation one, early model

Zip Code: 31021

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850.00

Caliber: $850.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As best as I can age this rifle, it is a 1964 model. At any rate, it is old enough to have the famous tombstone safety. The rifle is in great shape and completely reliable. Other than the recoil pad being added, it is as original as shipped many years ago. It does have one lightly rubbed spot under the barrel. My guess is that happened when the rifle was kept on a horizontal rifle rack for a long period of time. There is also the marking as shown at the pistol grip cap. I have shown both of those in the pictures.

While I do not have any idea of round count, it does not appear to have been shot a lot. The lands and grooves appear to be sharp and are shiny. I have found it to be very accurate with almost any ammo that I have tried in it. That ranges from low end to premium ammo.

The rifle comes without the scope shown on it. It does have a DMZ scope mount on the rifle and I will include it..

Picture links are below. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need a picture of something that I have not shown. I have it priced at $850.00.

Please no trades.

Pictures:
img_0001-jpg.3351617

img_0002-jpg.3351618

img_0003-jpg.3351619

img_0004-jpg.3351620

img_0005-jpg.3351621

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gorgeous. My favorite rifle of all time. I love the design of the wood. I used to own one just like this and stupidly sold it back in 2012-2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom