• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Remington 700 VSSF .308 Bolt Action (REDUCED to $1300 for ST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLFrancis

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 700 VSSF .308 Bolt Action (REDUCED to $1300 for ST...

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1400

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale, Remington .308 VSSF. Very accurate sub moa rifle with a sweet trigger. Rifle is in excellent condition and has been taken care of. I have owned it since 2006/2007 and used it for many deer seasons. I swapped to a lighter mountain rifle is the only reason I am parting with it. Currently has a Redfield 3x9x40 scope. $1400 firm. I am willing to meet in the Cumming/Dawson County area. ST PATTY'S DAY ONLY SALE $1300. LISTING WILL BE REMOVED AFTER TODAY.

Pictures:
Photo 1. jpg.png
Photo 2. jpg.png
Photo 3. jpg.png
Photo 4. jpg.png
Photo 5. jpg.png
Photo 6. jpg.png
Photo 7. jpg.png
Photo 8. jpg.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For Sale, Remington .308 VSSF. Very accurate sub moa rifle with a sweet trigger. Rifle is in excellent condition and has been taken care of. I have owned it since 2006/2007 and used it for many deer seasons. I swapped to a lighter mountain rifle is the only reason I am parting with it. Currently has a Redfield 3x9x40 scope. $1400 firm. I am willing to meet in the Cumming/Dawson County area.
Hey there Bobby! That Remington 700 is attractive to me, but I have to see if Old Man Budget can shoulder that load. Also, I have to get clearance from the wife, which is not as bad as some. She's gun friendly.

Will post back when I figure out what the budget can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom