Item Gone: FS Remington 870 Upgrades - including Factory Folding Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presschecker

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
17   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 870 Upgrades - including Factory Folding Stock

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $60 for both

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling some Remington 870 parts to upgrade your shotgun.

*****FOLDING STOCK IS SOLD*****

Next is a nearly NIB Magpul MOE M-Lok forend in black. I mounted this to an 870 with the intention of using it to mount a light, but then decided to spend the money for a Surefire forend. This forend was only mounted on the gun for one trip to the range. All components that originally came in the box are included.

Last is a Scattergun Technologies (by Wilson Combat) 1-shot mag tube extension with sling swivel. In order to mount a sling I installed this, but immediately saw that the sling would hang down in front of the Surefire forend, blocking the light - not what I wanted, so I went a different direction. The kit includes everything you see in the bag, including a magazine spring, hi-vis follower, and washer. The components made by SGT are top notch. You can read about how to install these on the Internet. If you have an 870 Express shotgun with dimples in the mag tube, the dimples must be removed for installation. SGT put out a YouTube video that shows how to do this. It looks pretty simple.

I want to sell these and am not interested in trades at this time. I would prefer to sell them as a group, but will sell them separately as priced below. I prefer to meet locally in the Newnan, Peachtree City, Fayetteville area, but will ship them. Buyer pays shipping.

Remington Folding Stock - SOLD
Magpul Forend - $25
SGT Mag Tube Extension - $45

Pictures:
FD3ADA77-FFFC-4F9A-8B2F-2C353406F675.jpeg
B7D19D33-E5A5-4CFB-B24B-A94321A48B43.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom