Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Remington 870 Wingmaster, 12ga

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga pump shotgun, 28" modified, fixed choke barrel. It has a few scratches but is in overall really good shape. Date code is LO on the barrel, which I believe to be 1980 production. On the left rear stock, the wood grain is a little wavy, which you can see in the picture, and is not as glossy as the rest of the wood in that area.

I bought the gun thinking that I would maybe go dove hunting at some point but never have, so I have not shot it. Action is smooth. No idea on round count but doesn't look worn in/on the receiver. No box or docs. Somebody needs to shoot this instead of just sitting in the safe!

$450 cash sale - Not looking for trades right now.

Will meet in Woodstock/Canton area.

Will need to see a valid GA drivers license or carry permit.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_4675.JPEG
IMG_4676.JPEG
IMG_4677.JPEG
IMG_4678.JPEG
IMG_4679.JPEG
IMG_4683.JPEG
IMG_4684.JPEG
IMG_4685.JPEG
IMG_4686.JPEG
IMG_4687.JPEG
IMG_4689.JPEG
IMG_4690.JPEG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey, it was brought to my attention that I forgot to list that this is the 2 3/4" receiver model and will NOT accept 3" shells. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom