Item Name: Item Gone: FS Riley Defense RAK-47-C 7.62x39 $650 SPM

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650 // $700 with Ammo

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just need a License Number

Item Description: Bought In Summer 2021, Mostly been a safe gun. I've fired about 150 rounds through the rifle. Sadly I'm a broke College Student so choices have to be made. I bought her because of her classical look and tried to keep to that as much as possible. Comes with the Rifle in it's original box with the XTech Tactical magazine it came with. Included are the Sling attached to the rifle I added and 4 additional Magazine's (2 Unissued (Now slightly used) Croatian 30 Round Mags, and 2 Magpul PMAGS 30 rounds) and a AK Sight tool.

Asking Price is $650.00 for the above items all together.

I also have 264 Rounds (Yes I did count for you, You're important) of Various Steel Cased 7.62x39 for a additional $50.

So to tally up if You would just like the rifle I'm asking $650 or with ammo $700. I'm open to talking about the price or answering questions and figuring out what is best for the both of us.

Please do us both the favor, If you are a convicted Felon, and or prohibited by Law or Court Order, you need not inquire. I am not responsible for your Legal issues and this Ad is for Valid Owners only.

Pictures:
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom