Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rock Island Armory 1911 .38 Super

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 680

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I hate to sell this, but due to unfortunate news on my end, I have to let go of it.

Rock Island 1911 .38 Super in a nickel plated finish. This pistol has been shot before by the original owner. I have not fired it since owning it. Only carried it during special events. Comes with a Wilson Combat 10-round mag, a “Colt” 9-round mag, 2 RH holsters, San Judas (St. Jude) grips from Blanca’s Jewelry in Arizona, checkered wood grips (not shown), original box and docs, and 100 rounds of ammo (or 150 rounds if I can find a missing box). There are some minor scratches and wear marks in the finish from holster wear. It’s hard to pick them up on camera.

$680 is a firm price. Local pickup only in or near Glynn County, Ga.

Great pistol to have at the carne asadas while blasting corridos alterados, a la verga.

Text 404-316-7998 for a faster reply. Send a meme first (this is how I filter bots).

Pictures:
IMG_1717.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg
IMG_1723.jpeg
IMG_1722.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom