9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rohrbaugh R9

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2,100 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have to reluctantly sell my R9. It is an early Farmingdale model. Eric Rohrbaugh himself has provided a bit of details on this gun over on the Rohrbaugh forum.

Per Eric Rohrbaugh
"The blue carbon fiber grip panels are a huge plus!"

"The R160 serial number is extremely early. It is amongst our first batch actually. Each batch was a container of 48 frames and we had two containers of frames I started assembling at that time. R160 would be the 59th frame that has the updated barrel pin bearing surfaces a full 360 on both sides of the frames. The handful of first R9 pistols we did had only about 70-75 percent coverage on the right-hand side. They worked fine, but we wanted better and stronger, so the update code for us at the factory was to add the capital "R" prefix to the serial numbers."

Comes with 3 magazines, De'Sanitis OWB leather holster, box, docs, Karl Rohrbaugh's (Eric's brother) business card, 3 extra recoil springs, 1 extra magazine spring.

Pictures:
Rohrbaugh_R9_R160_7.JPG
Rohrbaugh_R9_R160_4.JPG
Rohrbaugh_R9_R160_2.JPG
Rohrbaugh_R9_R160_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom