98   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rolex Explorer II and Turn-o-Graph

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 8200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Guys, selling two iconic Rolex watches here.

First for sale is an 2008 Rolex Explorer Ⅱ Ref.16570 with Black dial and a M serial number. This being a 2008 means no lug holes, no hollow links and no shaky 24 hour hand as it has the cal. 3186. This is a full set and comes with box, warranty card (2008 serial number M), booklet, tag, and spare link.
There are small scratches on the case side, bezel, bracelet, buckle, back cover, etc., but nothing major or noticeable (see pics). Watch winds and runs without issue as well.
I'm looking for $8200 for this one.

Second is a 2007 Rolex Datejust Turn-O-Graph Thunderbird model with white dial on a Jubilee Bracelet, reference 116264. D serial number, rotating white gold bezel and solid end links on this year's version. This is comes with full box, papers, booklet, service card, tag, links, etc . Originally pruchased from watchfinder, and includes their tag and cloth. I can send you the order email from them if you want it. Overall there are small scratches on the case side, bezel, and bracelet, however nothing major (see pics). Watch functions and winds correctly and bezel movement is smooth. I'm looking for $7,800 on this.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

Pictures:
plXmJqM.jpeg
HkHXYlG.jpeg
anzwGxo.jpeg
LoLYuj5.jpeg
QRTIkKE.jpeg
nJ3II5O.jpeg
cK4G4ar.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom