• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Rolex Mens Watch Diver Submariner 16613 blue 18kt gold and SS automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waverun303

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rolex Mens Watch Diver Submariner 16613 blue 18kt gold and SS automatic

Location: Gwinnett County Georgia or Buford Mall of Georgia area

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8,800 cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Rolex Men’s Watch Diver Submariner 16613 blue dial and bezel 18kt yellow gold and Stainless Steel automatic 40mm watch with gold through the buckle preowned watch. Fits 7.50 plus wrist and 100% authentic.
Watch and Rolex box only.
Band very nice tightness see pics
Running well and recently serviced review and timegraph reading provided running only +1 second fast. So it’s running well with the COSC chrono watch standards. 8 out of 10 over all condition.
Preowned watch worn but good condition and dies have wear marks on band and does have a small scratch on sapphire crystal near the number at the #1 to #2 time marker area.
Model - 16613 blue
Watch had 18k yellow gold and stainless Band with Quickset date & sapphire crystal blue dial for men, women, or a unisex watch.

Could be used as a divers watch , has screw down crown gold through the buckle which is highly desired.

Watch and rolex box no papers but has been seen serviced did provide recmt timegraph readings attached in pics.

Meet in Gwinnett area

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great watch and I always wanted the gold and stainless sub with the blue dial! It would be mine if I didn’t have to replace the recording board in my studio.
-

It’s only money and I’m sure during this year I’ll have many prices perfectly Subs up for grabs!!!!

I always appreciate you taking a look.

Band tightness

Attachments

• IMG_8044.jpeg
    IMG_8044.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom