Item Name: Item Gone: FS Romy G AK kit SPM

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***
Hi guys, This is kind of just a feeler and putting this out there. I have a Romy G AK that i built on a folded flat about 10-15 years ago that i am interested in selling as a parts kit. I have not cut the reviver but will before i sell it. So consider this a parts kit. It was an all matching kit with original Romy matching barrel. Over the years i have changed out all the furniture. So it has non original furniture but all the mechanics, bolt, barrel, trunnion all match. If memory serves me right it has a Yugo grip, Yugo bakelite lower handguard and a modified side folding tantal stock. If you are interested please contact me. When i get to Atlanta i can get you detailed pictures or meet up if my schedule cooperates. I will be on a very tight schedule. I am a GA resident with a GA CCW. But work has me all over the country. I will be back passing through Atlanta October 15 and then again round November 15th. So my schedule might work but might not. I apologize in advance. Also i have one possible buyer that will have first dibs. But i figure someone here might be interested in getting a matching barrel original Romy "kit".

***SPM***

This is an old picture. The furniture is now different. Lower handguard is now a baklite and the stock has a bar added to prove a cheek rest. But it gives you an idea.
3rNfIM3.jpg

Time will be so tight for me that really only looking to meet FTF in metro Atlanta and cash sale. But might consider trade for S&W .357, .44 mag or Tikka in .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Are you cutting the receiver because it has no serial?

You know you can sell that complete. You've proven ownership over a substantial amount of time and it's not like you are manufacturing to sell them.

Are you cutting the receiver because it has no serial?

You know you can sell that complete. You've proven ownership over a substantial amount of time and it's not like you are manufacturing to sell them.
You are right. No seral numbers (I think) on the reciver since it was a flat. It might actually have numbers, i know i had a number punch set when i made it. I might have put some numbers on it just to match the trunion numbers but i cant remember. But my understanding is that they are not required since i built it for personal use. Honestly i cant remember.

I have some old guns that dont have any serial numbers. There are some specific rules about serial numbers and how things are manufactured. But it has been so long i cant say i remember exactly.

Mostly i was going to demill it so i could ship it. If legal and someone FTF wants it I am happy to sell it assemble. IF IT IS LEGAL FOR ME TO DO SO!!!.

You are right. No seral numbers (I think) on the reciver since it was a flat. It might actually have numbers, i know i had a number punch set when i made it. I might have put some numbers on it just to match the trunion numbers but i cant remember. But my understanding is that they are not required since i built it for personal use. Honestly i cant remember.

I have some old guns that dont have any serial numbers. There are some specific rules about serial numbers and how things are manufactured. But it has been so long i cant say i remember exactly.

Mostly i was going to demill it so i could ship it. If legal and someone FTF wants it I am happy to sell it assemble. IF IT IS LEGAL FOR ME TO DO SO!!!.
Yep, 100% legal to sell/trade an assembled firearm, even one you made for personal use as long as you aren't manufacturing and selling them. You owning it for that length of time would not cause any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom