24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS RTS Tactical Level III+ Body Armor Package

Zip Code: 78660

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 489.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: RTS Tactical camo plate carrier with 2, 10x12 front and back level III+ plates with a double coating for extra stopping power, 2 6x8 side plates also level III+, side pouches also included. Has a 10 year shelf life. I just purchased this and took delivery yesterday 12/28 (can provide proof of that) and I need to upgrade to the 11x14 plates for size reasons. Federal law prohibits the return of ballistic materials to any company that sells to law enforcement agencies so I cannot return the armor. I paid $489 for everything and that is exactly what I am asking for. if you ordered on their site right now you would pay $589. I included a pic of my order to confirm price the price I paid. I am only looking to get what I paid and the price is NOT negotiable. Stock pics but that is exactly what I ordered and what you will get.

I will ship anywhere in the mainland US for free. UPS ground.

Pictures:
IMG_0321.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom