• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. Brand new with awesome Mica Bronze stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc1956

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. Brand new with awesome Mica Bronze stock...

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased this great rifle several years ago and other than opening the backpack case, assembling and disassembling it, it has never been fired and has been in the case since new. The stock color is "Mica Bronze" and to my knowledge and research, this color is no longer manufactured or sold. This setup is brand new with all original documents, scope base and the custom Ruger backpack case made for the 10/22 Takedown. Compartments inside the backpack are for the stock and the barrel and more. The barrel is threaded and will come with one 10 round Ruger magazine. I also have a few Ruger 25 round magazines available for $30 each. The rifle is $450.00 cash. I am in Flowery Branch most of the time but also travel to Tucker some days. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet. I try to answer questions within a few hours. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_6518.jpg
Outdoor photo (3).jpg
Outdoor photo (2).jpg
Outdoor photo (1).jpg
IMG_6523.jpg
IMG_6522.jpg
IMG_6521.jpg
IMG_6519.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I will take it per the PM sent.
Thanks,
I appreciate that! I'm in Flowery Branch and I also travel to Tucker some days. How would you like to proceed? I'm tied up today until around 2PM in Tucker then I'll be back in Flowery Branch today. Let me know what you'd like to do and we'll arrange a time/place to meet. Thanks! Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom