Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger AR556 - Brand New Unfired with Box, Docs and Ammo

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550 obo

Caliber: 5.56 / .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a brand new, unfired AR556 with receipt. I purchased it over the Easter weekend and haven't had a chance to do anything other than take it out of the box and chamber a round. I had a disagreement with a dear over proper passing procedures and my wife's vehicle bore the brunt of the aftermath. Also including an extra 30 round magazine (also brand new), 2x boxes of ammo, box and docs. $550 obo

Also have an M&P Shield 9mm with box, docs, 2x magazines (8 round and 7 round flat), and a $75 mail in rebate that hasn't been claimed yet. Same story as above! GA Carry Permit and GA D/L required. $380 obo

Phone for SMS - fastest response: (Four Two Three) 653 . Four 9 Zero One

• 16" medium-contour cold-hammer-forged barrel
  • Durable synthetic stock and glass-filled nylon handguards
  • Milled gas block for improved balance and handling
  • Ergonomic pistol grip and telescoping buttstock
  • 2 30-round magazines
  • AR-556 is direct impingent
Ruger's AR-556 Semiautomatic Tactical Rifles boast a matte-black 16" medium-contour cold-hammer-forged barrel with ultraprecise rifling that delivers exceptional accuracy, longevity and corrosion resistance. Durable synthetic stock and heat-resistant, glass-filled nylon handguards withstand wear and tear for long-lasting performance. Ergonomic pistol grip and six-position, telescoping M4-style buttstock provide an excellent hold. Low-glare milled gas block located at a carbine-length (M4) position offers improved balance and handling. Flat-top upper receiver with forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Also features matte black-oxide bolt carrier with staked gas key. Elevation-adjustable front sight and Rapid Deploy folding rear sight. Multiple adjustment points for many sling and accessory options. Made in USA.

Pictures:
img_3382-jpg.1150632

img_3381-jpg.1150633

img_3383-jpg.1150634

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom