Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Gunsite Scout .308

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my Gunsite scout in .308. It is the 16” model with an added XS sight rail. It’s a nice upgrade, because it gives you a long picatinny rail, but it keeps the open sights. Comes with one ten (I think) round magazine, and the pictured sling. I don’t have the box or documents for it, doesn’t come with a bag either (Keeping it for the new one).

I bought this rifle here on the Trader, maybe six or seven years ago- it’s one of the earlier ones. No idea how many rounds the first guy put through it, but since I’ve had it, it’s probably seen 20 rounds. Has always been kept in a gun case in an air conditioned closet. It has some slight press marks from walking through the woods, deer hunting. It could also probably use a decent barrel cleaning. overall, in good condition. Nice rifle, shoots great.

Please be a Georgia resident, able to purchase a firearm. We will look at each other’s Drivers Licenses. Carry permit would be great.

No trades, come see me in Gainesville. Thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_2637.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2641.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom