Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger LCP Max

Zip Code: 30458

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $325

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Photo of license

Item Description: I am selling a Ruger LCP Max. I have put approximately 200 rounds through it. It comes with one mag. It's in excellent condition as it has barely been used. I am selling it because I bought it for my mother and she can no longer use it. If you would like to see it in person it's at TC Outdoors in Statesboro, GA. If you are legally an adult and would like to purchase it through a private sale that can be arranged, as long as you are willing to have a photo taken of your State ID for the bill of sale.

Pictures:
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0401.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am selling a Ruger LCP Max. I have put approximately 200 rounds through it. It comes with one mag. It's in excellent condition as it has barely been used. I am selling it because I bought it for my mother and she can no longer use it. If you would like to see it in person it's at TC Outdoors in Statesboro, GA. If you are legally an adult and would like to purchase it through a private sale that can be arranged, as long as you are willing to have a photo taken of your State ID for the bill of sale.

Does it come with box and paperwork?

I am selling a Ruger LCP Max. I have put approximately 200 rounds through it. It comes with one mag. It's in excellent condition as it has barely been used. I am selling it because I bought it for my mother and she can no longer use it. If you would like to see it in person it's at TC Outdoors in Statesboro, GA. If you are legally an adult and would like to purchase it through a private sale that can be arranged, as long as you are willing to have a photo taken of your State ID for the bill of sale.

Hey, Sorry for the late reply. It is still for sale. I can provide a case, it didn't come with one when I bought it new. It does not come with paperwork. As the original owner I feel like I should retain that. However I will be doing a bill of sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom