Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger M77 Guide Gun .300 Win Mag

Zip Code: 31525

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1150

Caliber: 300_wm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hurts to sell another prized possession of mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like new Ruger M77 Hawkeye Guide Gun in .300WM. Probably not 10/10 mint condition, but definitely in good condition. I shot it 3 times just to make sure it functions. I never got to take it in the woods like I thought I would. There are some small marks/scratches on the receiver and barrel from moving it in and out of the safe. No dents or marks on the stock. Does come with the original box and accessories. Box isn’t in the best condition, but definitely better than most. Whenever we meet up, it will be presented as if it was new in box (as shown in the last picture. Comes with Bob Allen soft case and rubber padded sling.

Price is OBO but please be reasonable. No trades.

Local pick up in or near Glynn County, Ga only. No FFL transfers (because my work schedule doesn’t allow for time to have it shipped).

Text me at 404-316-7998 for a faster reply. Send a meme first or I won’t reply (this us how I filter bots).

Pictures:
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1816.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg
IMG_1813.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg
IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1820.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Beautiful, I picked up a 30-06 Guide gun from a friend of mine here on ODT, had been on the search for a while, mighty scarce and well worth the price your asking. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom