Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $999

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These Ruger's are getting harder to find by the day. This is a brand new, unfired Mini 14 that's ready when you are. Ruger has done a great job improving the rifling and the quality of their barrels. Even the gas port works as it's supposed to. This has been the standard truck rifle for a long time now and it's a match for an AR any day of the week. Probably more than that. You can abuse and beat these rifles and they still keep right on ticking. Their reputation has been made and it's only gotten better. If your looking for a shooter this is it. I would say it makes a great home defense gun, easy to take care of, and will last forever. I had the trigger tuned and put in new Wolff springs to replace the factory springs. This is the model you want if you are ready to make some mods and turn it into a beast. I will ship if you pay the freight.

Pictures:
5E6A0282.JPG
5E6A0283.JPG
5E6A0286.JPG
5E6A0288.JPG
5E6A0287.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom