• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS RUGER Mini 30 MACHINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS RUGER Mini 30 MACHINE!

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 575.00

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is the scoop on this rifle. I had it for many yrs, never fired it. The old mag would not chamber the first round so I delisted it until I could repair it. I will not sell anything that does not operate well as evidenced by my feedback. No repair was needed. The old mag spring was worn out and the old mag was loose when engaged and locked in. I guess from being stored for many years with 8-10 rounds in it it weakened the mag spring. Put a new mag in it, fits like a glove and it eats anything and runs like a Machine. Ran several types of ammo in it today and it ate them up and spit them out without a hiccup. This is a great deal for someone looking for a mini 30. I need room in my safe, wife says no more gun storage or safes. PM for best response. Rifle comes with scope rings, the old worn out mag and the new mag I got at Cabelas for 35.00. MFG date is 1988. Gun is really nice, wood and bluing 95-97% . Thanks for looking. Local meet at this price.

Pictures:
mini-30-jpg.1077601

mini-30-1-jpg.1077602

mini-30-2-jpg.1077603

mini-30-3-jpg.1077604

mini-30-4-jpg.1077605

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If I could fit it into the safe I would keep it. I have not shot it till yesterday realizing the old mag was worn out. The new mag works great! Not a big fan or 7.62x39 but this thing is a hoot to shoot.

Awesome deer/hog/bear rifle right there.....I see ppl. sayin this all the time and I never do...but here goes.
If I had the money I would jump all over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom