Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger SP101 Stainless Wiley Clapp Edition

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a very nice Ruger SP101 with a stainless finish. I bought this from a local member about 8-9 months ago because I thought it was a very cool looking revolver.

As soon as I brought it home, it went in a drawer and has never been touched since. Never even shot it or took it outside. It needs to be used and needs a new home.

It was advertised as a Wiley Clapp Edition. I'm not sure what the difference is versus a regular edition, or even how to tell the difference.

It has a set of aftermarket grips that really fill your hand up and feel great. I have the original grips somewhere, but can not find them. If I find them, I will contact the new owner and ship them ASAP.

It also comes with a Ruger branded leather holster, as seen in the pictures.

I'm located in Newnan/Coweta County, but travel all over Atlanta during the week, so a meet-up can be arranged, depending on where I am working on any given day.

Please post comments and/or questions here, or via PM.

Thanks,

Jerry

Pictures:
1000004745.jpg
1000004746.jpg
1000004747.jpg
1000004748.jpg
1000004744.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I believe what makes yours a Wiley Clapp Edition are the sights. Standard versions have a pinned front ramp sight and a basic "gutter" type rear. Nice gun. GLWS

I believe what makes yours a Wiley Clapp Edition are the sights. Standard versions have a pinned front ramp sight and a basic "gutter" type rear. Nice gun. GLWS
Yes. And if you have the original case, it will have a model number on it, which you can look up as a Wiley Clapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom