Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger SR-1911 Commander

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a low-round-count SR-1911 Commander model in 45ACP.

I bought this gun when they first came out a few years back, but haven't really used it much. Overall I'm more accurate with my gov't model, so I tend to stick with that. Since I just picked up another 1911, I need to thin out the herd a bit, and this is the one that I use least.

This isn't the lightweight model with the aluminum frame, but an all-steel gun. It probably has 200-300 rounds or so through it, and will come with everything that came with it from Ruger.

BTW, the gun as shown has these grips from Ruger.com. It will also come with the factory grips.
http://shopruger.com/SR1911-Silverblack-Dymondwood-Grips/productinfo/19852/

I'm not looking for trades on anything that I can think of, but if you have anything interesting in vintage (not BP) revolvers or pistols I might be interested. Worst I can do is say that it's not something I'm looking for.

I can meet up in the Metro ATL area most weeknights, usually after 7PM or so. Weekends I can do longer drives, but all driving is assumed to be a 50/50 split.

PMs only please, and I work first come, first served... so first "I'll take it" gets it. I also don't live on my PC or check in often at work, so please have patience on replies.

If there are any questions, feel free to PM me and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
sr1911_cmd-002-jpg.1224262

sr1911_cmd-004-jpg.1224263

sr1911_cmd-011-jpg.1224264

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom