• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Ruger Wrangler Birds Head (BNIB w/ leather holster) = $130

Status
Not open for further replies.

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Wrangler Birds Head (BNIB w/ leather holster) = $130

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $130

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT! Up for sale is a brand-new, in-box, unfired Ruger Wrangler in birds head grip configuration. This thing is sweet sweet in the hand. Picked up for a hiking / kit gun, but I got a NAA Black Widow in .22LR to carry on the daily so that’s doing double duty in regards to a CCW + hiking / kit gun for me. Thus offloading this due to change in direction.

Also included is a really nice leather holster for single action revolvers in cross-draw configuration (so you can carry it on your belt in the appendix location) that has also been wet molded to the revolved. Has a Ruger red hammer loop for additional retention and to give some nice pop.

$130 is the price for this package and can meet up at the Acworth Home Depot or Cabelas / Bass Pro in Acworth too. PM if interested. Thanks ODT!

IMG_2357.jpeg
IMG_2358.jpeg
IMG_2359.jpeg
IMG_2360.jpeg
IMG_2361.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi ODT! Up for sale is a brand-new, in-box, unfired Ruger Wrangler in birds head grip configuration. This thing is sweet sweet in the hand. Picked up for a hiking / kit gun, but I got a NAA Black Widow in .22LR to carry on the daily so that’s doing double duty in regards to a CCW + hiking / kit gun for me. Thus offloading this due to change in direction.

Also included is a really nice leather holster for single action revolvers in cross-draw configuration (so you can carry it on your belt in the appendix location) that has also been wet molded to the revolved. Has a Ruger red hammer loop for additional retention and to give some nice pop.

$130 is the price for this package and can meet up at the Acworth Home Depot or Cabelas / Bass Pro in Acworth too. PM if interested. Thanks ODT!

View attachment 6824673View attachment 6824674View attachment 6824675View attachment 6824676View attachment 6824677

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom