Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W M19-4

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $575

Caliber: 357 Magnum/38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pinned and recessed, blued Model 19-4 in the 4 inch variety with the 3 T's. Gun is in shooter grade condition with some wear showing from over the years, but timing is on and lockup is tight, with no push off at all. This revolver has had a professional action job completed by Andy at GA Firing Line in Marietta, GA. It is quite smooth in double action and super light in single action, but will still reliably light off any ammo you feed it.

The Presentation grade smooth targets in these pictures go with the gun at the full $575 price. These are desirable (and valuable) stocks that are period correct for this revolver, and they look GREAT on this gun, or any other classic KT frame revolver you have in your own collecrion. If you don't care about the stocks, I can swap on a set of Pachmyer Grippers and slash $100 off the price. Hard pistol case included as well to keep her safe.

PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20170724_224355-jpg.1255128

20170724_224439-jpg.1255129

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Life has been a bit wild for me, got promoted at work and haven't had much time for ODT, but it's good to be back!

This one is looking SPM already guys, I will mark as gone after the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom