Item Gone: FS S&W Model 19-3, Blue Finish, 4" Barrel,.357 Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmandan

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
68   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&amp;W Model 19-3, Blue Finish, 4&quot; Barrel,.357 Magnum

Zip Code: 30104

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This gun has a story behind it. I bought it from a gun shop in Alaska through an online auction many years ago. It had some rust on the trigger guard at that time. I have cleaned it up
and the gun shoots great. The story I got from the gun shop is that the owner of this pistol traded it in to them after it had been accidentally left in a remote Alaskan cabin over a winter. After being discovered in the spring it had rusted on the trigger guard due to the conditions it was left in. The shop sold it as it was. As you can see in a photo there is evidence on the trigger guard where the rust was. There is some finish wear near the muzzle on both sides of the barrel. This is a great carry gun no need to worry about damaging the finish. The gun has a factory wide target hammer and trigger. Very nice target grips. Willing to meet within 35 miles of my location.

Pictures:
Model 19-3.jpg
S&W Model 19-3.jpg
19-3.jpg
19.jpg
rust on 19-3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom