• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS S&W Smith & Wesson Model 12 Airweight Flat Latch, no dash, 2” round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chp5

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
90   0
Reaction score
Item Name: S&W Smith Wesson Model 12 Airweight 2” round butt

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $485

Caliber: .38 spl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my S&W Smith & Wesson Model 12 Airweight. This is the flat latch, no dash, diamond grip model. Two inch, pinned barrel and round butt. Six shot, K Frame, Airweight, aluminum frame. This snubbie is long dis-continued. It was manufactured in 1961-62. It is a great shooting revo and still an excellent carry piece. It comes with two hammers – one bobbed and one with the spur.

Great mechanical condition, some blue wear near the muzzle and on the cylinder. Instruction manual but no orig box. Great shooter!

$485. No trades please. No bill of sale required but I need a peak at your GA carry license or drivers license. If you don’t want to show that, then don’t contact me. Meet somewhere not too far from Cumming/Alpharetta. Thanks for looking.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom