Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W Victory .22LR w/ Burris Fastfire III

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $375

Caliber: .22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:{Sold Pending Saturday Meeting} For Sale one Smith and Wesson Victory .22LR pistol, stainless, with threaded 5.5" barrel and Tandemkross custom trigger. Mounted on the gun is a Burris Fastfire III 3MOA red dot. Condition is Like New with maybe a couple hundred rounds fired and I honestly can't remember a malfunction, but I don't shoot buckets, or bulk packs, of any brand, just CCI standard velocity or subsonic hollow points.

I have had a rifle scope on the pistol and long range accuracy, off of sand bags, is as good as much more expensive pistols (Ruger, Browning and Volquartsen). Another major plus for the Victory is ease of cleaning (none of that nonsense like with the older Ruger Mark series).

Comes with the original boxes and papers and factory trigger. $600 in this pistol, selling $375. *no trade offers please*

Pictures:
img_0089-jpg.2512146

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom