24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sea Ray boat w/trailer and rebuilt engine

Zip Code: 30107

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I have an 80s Sea Ray boat. It needs some work but has been kept inside most of it life. Up to about 8 months ago. It was owned by a senior saint at our church. He is moving his family to Iowa to do mission work. He gave me this boat and engine. He used to build hot rods. He took the engine and rebuilt it. It is a monster Chevy 350. He put $3000 in that engine and he only ran it for an hour in a different boat to test it. It has vortec heads, special growling cams and a larger steel crankshaft. Who knows what else he did to it. Also, it has saltwater gaskets through out the engine as he had planned on taking it into the ocean. I also have the prop and things needed, at the elder brothers house.

All the money from the sale of engine and boat and trailer will be going to church missions we support from our church in Cumming Ga. Greater Heights church. We are an independent Baptist church. The money will be sent to India and the Philippines. To two pastors who need the money more than we do. This is for the kingdom of the Lord.

If you would like more pics or want to come look at the boat just message me.

Offer what the Lord would lay on your heart.

Pictures:
AEC79E97-FFE2-4184-B44C-FB47FA9AB4CD.jpeg
B43E0A2B-3125-40BB-97F2-D0246FD1EA6B.jpeg
2EFC4315-772E-43DF-95D1-165C34C8F8B8.jpeg
35BB1669-6D65-4E37-B0BA-74DFCC7351F3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom