Lowered

Zip Code. Lville
Item is for:
Fs/Ft
Sale Price: $440

Caliber: Multi

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NIB Gen2 Sig MPX lower receiver. Hard to find. Zero rounds with box. SBR one cheaper than you can buy it. thanks for looking somebody has to have some balls on here but I’m starting to have doubts. C

Pistol in pic not included or for sale.

Pictures:
76a92425-1125-4cce-b603-eab7fd8e8657-jpeg.1410374

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I bought a gen 1 lower due to a deal that sig was offering.
On gen 1 lowers you get a complete upper in any caliber but 9mm. When you order a conversion kit. They do not sell gen 1 conversions and they are compensating for that change.
I have never done it because I prefer a 9mm and I keep thinking someone will sell a gen 1 upper in 9mm.

No thanks on pistol. Found upper on gunbroker got to look every day. Took a couple months. They do come on there periodically. Good luck with gen 1 I have seen 8in upper on GB awhile back. Thanks for looking guys got pistol sbrd last year I’ll be in it for $200 plus less than buying outright with buttstock I want. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom