• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Sig P365 with 3 mags and X Ray NS. Also has Lightning Strike striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Thompson

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
41   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig P365 with 3 mags and X Ray NS. Also has Lightning Strike striker.

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 425.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Sig P365 born on March 24, 2018. It as been updated with a Lightning Strike hardened striker to virtually eliminate all primer drag. Cost of the Lightning Striker was $100. The gun has been ultra reliable with no failures since I have had it. It is in great condition and has been shot and carried with 100% confidence. It will come with original box and paperwork, as well as 2 factory 10 round mags and a brand new 12 round Sig magazine. Smoothest trigger you will find on a P365. Very accurate and reliable gun, but it is just too small for me to get a good grip drawing from concealment. If you want a proven reliable carry gun, this is it. Or, you could spend more and buy one new and shoot it for hundreds or thousands of rounds to see if it is reliable enough to bet your life on.

No trades right now, unless you have a CZ P10s subcompact. The CZ is a little bigger gun that fits my hand better.

PM is the best way to reach me. Be able to show your carry permit.

Pictures:
img_0835-1-jpg.2074396

image1-1-jpeg.2074397

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom