• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer Custom Works P320 Fire Control Unit (FCU) (NIB unused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_30080

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer Custom Works P320 Fire Control Unit (FCU) (NIB unused)

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $349.99

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Sig Sauer P320 Custom Works Fire Control Unit. Sig Sauer SKU # 8900160

I bought this new at Aventure Outdoors in Smyrna, GA on 12/19/2023. It is new in the box and unused. I bought this and a P365 FCU at the same and I wasn't sure what I wanted to build. I decided I am sticking with the P365 and that's the only reason this is for sale. If I could return it, I would, but obviously no returns on firearms, and legally that's what an FCU is. I paid $349.99 for it on 12/19/2024 and I can show you the original receipt and give you a copy of it that shows the serial number and such. I cannot give you the original as it also has my P365 FCU on it and I am keeping the original. I will give you a copy with the serial # of my P365 FCU blacked out. This P320 serial number will be on the receipt copy.

This is brand new, never used, and never installed in a firearm or grip module. The box was opened by the store only to confirm serial numbers. I have the original receipt and will provide you with a copy.

Purchase Requirements:
  1. Must be a legal GA resident over 21 years old and show ID in person.
  2. I will meet you in the parking lot of any police station in metro Atlanta. I live in Midtown and can meet almost anytime with an hour or two's notice. I work from home and can be there any time. The police station meeting place is NOT optional- for my safety and yours. I am not getting killed over $300.
  3. I don't need a bill of sale, but happy to give you one if you send me your info in advance so I can type it out and print it for when we meet.
  4. Cash or Cash App only. I have nothing else, and I'm not opening a new account for some other app. Cash or Cash App only, not optional.
Note, please no lowballers or trades. I am not looking for anything to trade, and I am not hurting for money. I don't need to sell this other than it's sitting in a box in my gun safe. It can sit there forever for all I care and stay posted forever until I get a decent price for it.

Please message me if you have any questions or want to make an offer. Note that I blacked out the full serial number because I don't want that on the internet. If you need it, happy to provide it via PM. This is legit and have no problem letting you run the serial number to verify the firearm is 100% legit.

Pictures:
sig upload 12.jpg
FCU Serial 1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom