Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer MPX-K 9mm Carbine PCC Sub Gun

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1899

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale, my Sig Sauer MPX-K, latest generation. I bought this as a SHTF gun to supplement my hand guns and rifles. I bought it brand new, fired one magazine of ammo through it, and sat it on my shelf because at the range I shoot mostly hand guns.

I did the research before deciding on this MPX-K as my sub gun. I shot a CZ Scorpion which had a surprising amount of recoil, more than I expected. Not a problem, but I was surprised it had more recoil than my 556 ARs. Then there's the HK SP5 and clones, greatness for sure. But with the closed bolt gas piston system Sig uses for this gun, I believe they've actually improved on the HK design. This gun is a pleasure to shoot. The recoil is very tame, and that Timney trigger feels like breaking a glass rod. Crisp with zero takeup, and a short positive reset. The best I've ever shot.

With the folding brace you can stick this gun in a backpack and be ready to go with a zip and a flip.

This gun comes with what it had when I bought it new from Dawsonville Gun and Pawn: one 20 round magazine and the box and the "case candy". I don't know why the box is so large, but that's what then handed me over the counter when I bought it.

Here are the particulars from the Sig website:
https://www.sigsauer.com/sig-mpx-k.html

Pictures:
IMG_6343.jpg
IMG_6342.jpg
IMG_6345.jpg
IMG_6341.jpg
IMG_6344.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom