• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS SIG SAUER P227 CARRY 45acp w/ NIGHT SIGHTS New (Never Fired Outside of Sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sc4r3d

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SIG SAUER P227 CARRY 45acp w/ NIGHT SIGHTS New (Never Fired Outside of Sig)

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my Brand New in Box Sig Elite P227 with all goodies, including the 4 mags, box and docs!

I have never fired it personally, so only 1 shot at the manufacture. I have a few expenses coming up, hate to sell it but need to.

I am in cumming/alpharetta area. Will need to meet somewhere around here, public place. No bill of sale required, but would like to see carry/id just to make sure you live here. If you have vouches/good feedback from here, id not required.

I paid $1299 from Dead Center in Buford, I am willing to eat the $300+ tax I paid

Thanks.

Pictures:
img_3311-jpg.830366

img_3312-jpg.830367

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Had a few people ask.

Double action/single action SRT trigger system.

4.4in Barrel

TRUGLO tritium fiber optic front sight and Siglite night rear sights. The P227 TACOPS features a short reset trigger, front cocking serrations, 4-point safety system, and custom G10 grip plates with Magwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom