Reaction score
Item Name: FS SIG Sauer P229 Legion DA/SA BNIB

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a BNIB SIG Sauer P229 Legion DA/SA in 9mm. Includes box, lock, docs, three 15-round magazines, and Legion extras (bag and coin). Comes with factory night sights. Condition is new and never fired. Photos are high resolution so zoom in to see details. Not looking for trades but you're welcome to offer - particularly HK's and Walther's.

I live in Dahlonega but travel down towards Atlanta regularly so I'm sure we can arrange to meet somewhere. Will need to take a peek at your GADL and GWCL.

Pictures:
www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_p229_1.jpg

www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_p229_2.jpg

www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_p229_3.jpg

www.henrykimphotography.com_realestate_p229_4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sold pending meet.
Great so are you available to meet me between 12:00 and 12:30 Friday at my work? The address is 4345 Buford drive, Buford ga 30519 the name of the business is mall of Georgia Chrysler my cell number is 678-614-7240 my name is Joe Lary I’m one of the managers of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom