• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Sig Sauer P365 (with 2x 10-round mags, 2x 12-round mags, IWB holster, pocket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P365 (with 2x 10-round mags, 2x 12-round mags, IWB holster, pocket holster)

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hello gents,

I am selling a Sig Sauer P365 (born date: December 12, 2018) with some extras included that should certainly fill-out what one might consider a great carry setup.

I'd conservatively guesstimate that I've put around 500 rounds through it since I bought it in December. I am the original owner.

With this sale, you are buying:
- P365 (includes retail case and goodies)
- factory 10-round mags (one is flush, one extends slightly)
- two (2) Sig 12-round extended magazines.
- one Vedder Holsters "LightTuck Kydex IWB" holster: https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/ (configured with right-hand draw, added claw attachment, 1.5" belt)
- one Vedder Holsters "Pocket Locker": https://www.vedderholsters.com/pocket-locker/ (configured as "ambidextrous / no curve" and "Right Hand Draw Thumb Tab")

This piece does have slight wear on the finish, and that wear is more pronounced on the mag release side (on the button, slide release, and the flip lever to field strip the gun). I have done my best to illustrate these points in the photos.

I've had zero issues with my P365 and the primer drag people mention, which is going to be there on any subcompact, does not look exaggerated, excessive, worrisome, etc. in my opinion. The gun shoots great, but ultimately it's a bit too far on the small end for what I'm looking for in a carry weapon. If you've seen reviews on this gun, they likely talked about this being a very accurate firearm, which I'd have to echo. My personal opinion is that Sig knocked it out of the park with the sights, too.

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

No trades, cash only, and as of now I am not looking to split this up.

I live in Marietta (near the Battery), work in Sandy Springs at the Perimeter (if you're familiar with the Abernathy exit for 400, I'm right off there). Daytime meet-ups during working hours will need to be at least somewhat reasonably close to the office.

Pictures:
ejqjeuyqdui8nbwalhz-g-jpg.2127058

ygpw-gzqq1cqbbkq67t1wa-jpg.2127059

70ins3uqt-c-s8cacqfahw-jpg.2127060

mhbkn34ysqkmabqgf2kv6a-jpg.2127061

wvv2bpewraswxr3pudyvaa-jpg.2127063

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom