• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS SigSauer p238 Nickel (steel frame) w/ 3holsters and Crimson Trace Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SigSauer p238 Nickel (steel frame) w/ 3holsters and Crimson Trace Laser

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a SigSauer p238 Nickel model. Included with the gun is a Crimson Trace laser which is already installed (The lasers cost about $150). Unlike most p238s which have an aluminum frame, this one's frame is steel. The gun is made of stainless steel but has some kind of nickel (really goldish nickel) finish that Sig put onto it. The sights are tritium 3 dot night sights that still glow as bright as the day I bought the pistol brand new. Included with the pistol is a flush fit magazine, an extended magazine (which had to be bought separately and they run about $40), the original box and docs, a Simply Rugged leather pancake holster (made to fit the gun with the Crimson Trace laser on it), the previously mentioned Crimson Trace laser, the holster which was included with the gun from SigSauer, a spare set of grips made from aluminum, and another outside the waistband holster.

I'm asking $750 for this pistol and everything included with it. No trades please.

Pictures:
p238-1-jpg.3203513

p238-2-jpg.3203514

p238-3-jpg.3203515

p238-case-jpg.3203516

p238-holster-jpg.3203517

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom