Reaction score
Item Name: FS Norinco SKS-m

Zip Code: 30564

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550 / 650

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: If you are a established member then yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I picked this up because I had fond memories of one I had back in the 90’s and the truth be told I am a died in the wool ak fan and just no longer care for the Simonov rifle like I used to. It is i great condition other than the dust cover which has a bit of surface rust and a couple dents and chips in the stock, nothing major. I am not the original owner so no idea of round count but I put 100 rounds through it Sunday and cleaned it up and it does not look fired much. For the 550 the rifle will not come with anything but a tapco 30 rounder, for 650 I will include a flatback, kci 30 rounder, a tapco stock, 270ish rounds of Tula and a railed dust cover with a bsa rds. In case anyone is unaware this sks takes ak47 mags. Must come within 10 miles of murrayville. Got questions just ask

Pictures:
0926d96e-445b-4760-900e-1b4e7e021f88-jpeg.1626464

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Norinco SKS-m

Zip Code: 30564

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550 / 650

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: If you are a established member then yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I picked this up because I had fond memories of one I had back in the 90’s and the truth be told I am a died in the wool ak fan and just no longer care for the Simonov rifle like I used to. It is i great condition other than the dust cover which has a bit of surface rust and a couple dents and chips in the stock, nothing major. I am not the original owner so no idea of round count but I put 100 rounds through it Sunday and cleaned it up and it does not look fired much. For the 550 the rifle will not come with anything but a tapco 30 rounder, for 650 I will include a flatback, kci 30 rounder, a tapco stock, 270ish rounds of Tula and a railed dust cover with a bsa rds. In case anyone is unaware this sks takes ak47 mags. Must come within 10 miles of murrayville. Got questions just ask

Pictures:
0926d96e-445b-4760-900e-1b4e7e021f88-jpeg.1626464
i sent pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom