Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson model 36

Zip Code: 30631

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450.

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&W model 36 no dash 38spl 5 shot revolver in very good condition, timing is good lockup is tight. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance (up to a hour’s drive) from my location to meet if you have good feedback.

Pictures:
IMG_1414.jpeg
IMG_1413.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
S&W model 36 no dash 38spl 5 shot revolver in very good condition, timing is good lockup is tight. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance (up to a hour’s drive) from my location to meet if you have good
S&W model 36 no dash 38spl 5 shot revolver in very good condition, timing is good lockup is tight. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance (up to a hour’s drive) from my location to meet if you have good feedback.
This is a great deal! I have a 36 no dash 71-72 era with floating j serial number, or I would have snatched this up quick. And willing to drive a hour to meet.. Surprised it is still here.IMG_0207.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom