Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith &amp; Wesson MP 15 Sport II 0ptics ready

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beautiful Earth Tone quality AR 15 rifle with durable, armornite barrel finish with forward assist and dust cover. Often compared to Colt. It has gas block with integral picatinny style rail and a Lifetime service policy. Rifle is new in the box. Comes with Baraska scope and maybe some extra ammo. Its .556 tough but will shoot .223. Great for home defense and hunting. Never been fired. Paid $869 asking $650 Obo. That’s a bargain!

Pictures:
P1020221.JPG
P1020222.JPG
P1020224.JPG
P1020225.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Beautiful Earth Tone quality AR 15 rifle with durable, armornite barrel finish with forward assist and dust cover. Often compared to Colt. It has gas block with integral picatinny style rail and a Lifetime service policy. Rifle is new in the box. Comes with Baraska scope and maybe some extra ammo. Its .556 tough but will shoot .223. Great for home defense and hunting. Never been fired. Paid $869 asking $650 Obo. That’s a bargain!
Hey! I just entered the market for a .556 rifle & this sounds like a pretty good deal. I’m located in Alpharetta, work in cumming. If you’re available to meet this week, I’d like to check it out. I’m obviously very new to this forum, but not new to firearm ownership. As I’m still figuring out my bearings on this website, feel free to email me directly at ikes1231@gmail & I will probavly respond quicker. Thanks!

Hi, I can come today and buy it, cash in hand. I'm in Cumming... Are you in Braselton? If so, please let me know asap so I can leave soon (takes about 1 hr to get to you). Update (4:15pm) I'm heading over to Sugarhill, not too far from you. Let me know if you'll be around anytime between 6-8pm tonight. I have Ga driver license and carry permit. glenn- Glenn

Sorry, I didn’t get your message till right now. It’s 8:06 like I said the gun is at my son’s house how about tomorrow. I can go get it and meet you tomorrow afternoon. Just give a time and place. I can go about as far as Cumming. Call me would be better if you can. I am not getting Outdoor trader messages. Thanks, jd

I don’t have a number to reach you at, but if you shoot it to me in a message, I can have cash in hand tomorrow & maybe even throw in some gas $ if you can bring it & meet at/near my place of work off exit 13 in cumming. I’ll be there all day.

My number is 404-963-7031 and the name is John Dollard

I will go get the rifle in the morning and if you can call me around lunch time and let me know where to meet you on exit 13. I stay up late if you want to call me tonight. See you then, jd

I tell you what. I am not going to get the rifle until you call me. It appears we are having trouble communicating. So call me as soon as you can and we can get things going.
John Dollard
494-936-7031

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom