• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson 10-7 1982 Nickel Tapered Barrel 4-inch w/Ammo $700...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegaMan

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson 10-7 1982 Nickel Tapered Barrel 4-inch w/Ammo $700...

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700.00

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Preferred Carry Permit and/or Valid Georgia DL

Item Description: FOR SALE ONLY - A Smith and Wesson Model 10-7 chambered in .38 S&W Special. This beautiful Model 10 features a 4-inch barrel, 6-shot fluted cylinder, and bright nickel finish. Manufactured in 1982, she has desirable features no longer available on today's machine-made guns- like a hammer-mounted firing pin and is pre-lock. The finish on this is not perfect but exceptionally nice nickel. It sure is difficult to take pics without getting some sort of reflection showing. The majority of the Model 10s produced were blued. The action and timing on this firearm are perfect. I bought this a few years ago and have not fired her. I just stare at her now and then. She can be yours now! The grips are aftermarket, but I think they add a nice touch to the nickel. No box or docs. Comes with 150 rounds of FMJ and 20 rounds of JHP for self-defense.

F-T-F within 40 miles or so. PM is best. Thanks for considering her.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
FOR SALE ONLY - A Smith and Wesson Model 10-7 chambered in .38 S&W Special. This beautiful Model 10 features a 4-inch barrel, 6-shot fluted cylinder, and bright nickel finish. Manufactured in 1982, she has desirable features no longer available on today's machine-made guns- like a hammer-mounted firing pin and is pre-lock. The finish on this is not perfect but exceptionally nice nickel. It sure is difficult to take pics without getting some sort of reflection showing. The majority of the Model 10s produced were blued. The action and timing on this firearm are perfect. I bought this a few years ago and have not fired her. I just stare at her now and then. She can be yours now! The grips are aftermarket, but I think they add a nice touch to the nickel. No box or docs. Comes with 150 rounds of FMJ and 20 rounds of JHP for self-defense.

F-T-F within 40 miles or so. PM is best. Thanks for considering her.
Free 1917 S&W 32 Long with purchase of 10-7 package

Attachments

• 20240115_090537.jpg
    20240115_090537.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom