Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson 3914 9mm - Threaded 1/2-28

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 440

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a Smith and Wesson 3914 9mm. The 3914 is the blued single stack DA/SA 9mm that holds 8 rounds in the magazine. This 3914 will go to it's new home with 2 factory magazines; one flat based, the other with a finger extension. This 3914 has had the straight back factory grips replaced with a set of Hogue overmolded grips that have more of a curve to the backstrap. This 3914 features a threaded barrel modification performed by Ecco Machine. Ecco threads the factory barrel and adds an extension threaded 1/2-28 for your favorite muzzle accessories. Also included will be an unthreaded factory barrel. This 3914 has some finish wear, but is in otherwise excellent mechanical condition.

$440 OBO in cash.

I'm not interested in any trades. Just cash. Please do not respond to this ad is you are not a Georgia resident, over the age of 21, and a non-felon. I'll need to see your Georgia Drivers License and prefer to see a GA CCW as well.

I prefer to meet in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek/Roswell area.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Pictures:
3914 LH.jpg
3914 RH.jpg
3914 ANCILLARIES.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom