Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith and Wesson M&P-15

Zip Code: 31216

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 5.56/.223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm not really a rifle guy, but I recently came into a Smith and Wesson M&P-15 Sport I 5.56 (which also fires .223). It comes with two metal mags and three plastic PMAG magazines (two of which are new in the packaging). It also includes 190 rounds of .223 and 60 rounds of 5.56 ammo.

I know there are all kinds of different S&W M&P-15 models out there, but rifles aren't my thing, and I don't know exactly what this model has on it so I can't tell you much. Check out the pics and feel free to ask questions (I'll answer when I can, but it may not be lightning fast). Serial number is SR40xxx if that tells you anything.

Not interested in trade, and will only meet at the shopping center on Hartley Bridge Road at Exit 155 of I-75 and Exit 1 of I-475. I can't travel, and I'm not going to offer a large discount if you have to travel to get here. But I will consider all reasonable offers.

Send me a message if you're interested.

Pictures:
img_2017-jpg.1974946

img_2020-jpg.1974947

img_2022-jpg.1974948

img_2023-jpg.1974949

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you're sure this is a "Sport", the main thing folks will want to know (me included) is if it's a Sport 1, or Sport II. If there's a spring-loaded trap door on the ejection port, it's the Sport II, if it's wide open, it's a Sport I. If you post a pic of the other side of the rifle, everyone will be able to tell at a glance.

If you're sure this is a "Sport", the main thing folks will want to know (me included) is if it's a Sport 1, or Sport II. If there's a spring-loaded trap door on the ejection port, it's the Sport II, if it's wide open, it's a Sport I. If you post a pic of the other side of the rifle, everyone will be able to tell at a glance.

It’s definitely a Sport (I have the original S&W box with the original tag). Your info tells me it’s a Sport I. I’ve already edited the description. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom